Sunday 8 April 2012

Pandoras Box of Forever Memories

Our amazing friends gave me a Pandora Bracelet as a memento of our trip. It took me less than a second to recognize each charm for what it meant. I promised to add in every city or State we visit in America. Here is the Updated Bracelet of Memories:
 Left to Right as follows:
Kangaroo ~ Duh Australia *lol*
Spacer in purple ~ again .......a given
Friends forever Butterfly ~ bahahahahahaha I LOVE YOU TO!!!! (she has the other half) Oh my FOREVER is a looonngggggg time.........
Spacer ~ purple
Wedding Cake ~ Marriage in Vegas to Mr Fab
Spacer ~ purple murano glass
Pig Dangle ~ Iowa
Spacer ~ Purple
Plane ~ Flight to the USA
Spacer ~ Black Onyx and gold ( shhh a bit naughty but how cute is it???)
Fleur De Lis ~ New Orleans.

I will update it again when we have visited more states!

2 comments: