Saturday 14 April 2012

Let it snow let it snow let it snow.......

PERFECTLY perfect!!! Flagstaff this morning at 5.40 am I woke up and opened the curtians to the motel room...ITS SNOWING!!!!!!!! I cannot begin to describe how thrilled I am. Mr Fab has never seen snow so the conversation went like this:
Me: Ronnie wake up quickly quickly wake up wake up now please wake up
Mr F: *snuffle snort* whattt?
Me: Its SNOWING!!!
Mr F: Your kidding
Me: *squirming and wiggling and grabbing his hand to drag him outside in our jammies* Noooooooo
Mr F: Have you had red cordial?
Me: *singing and dancing about* Let it snow let it snow let it snowwwwwww
 Last night listening to the weather updates (there have been severe storm warning issued 24 hours in advance for only the second time in history apparently) anyway it did mention "a chance of snow flurries in Flagstaff but I didnt actually think it would snow!!!!!!! Mr Fab has understandably now said we need to rethink the travel plans today so we are having a Green meeting to decide what to do. He has never seen snow let alone driven in it so I am happy to go with what he feels safest doing, ( God I am a bloody good wife!!!)
Gotta go ~ have snow angels to make and have to throw a snowball at my husband...Oh and find my wool jumper and boots....and gloves and my Burberry scarf........*mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment