Monday 26 March 2012

Viva Viva ~ Yeah Baby

Started the trip in the Shoebox with full intentions of going the direct route to Vegas......nope and yes you guessed it. We drove around for an hour to discover we were headed to Santa Monica which is near the beach......
OK then ~ back on track and heading on down the road to Las Vegas. Finally arrived after about another 4 hours!!!!
We stopped for petrol about halfway and had no idea what to do. Heather had mentioned about going in to pay so I asked the service lady what to do. Sigh......she barely spoke English and I could not understand what she was saying so finally I just handed her $20 and said that would do. We grabbed the $20 worth and started back on the highway.
WOW is all I can say ~ WOW!!! Vegas just jumps out of nowhere!!!
Finally found The Bellagio and parked the Shoebox. Thats when my happy levels dropped a wee bit. Zillions of people. I have not seen so many people in ages so I was stressing as not real good with crowds. After standing in line for what seemed like ages....oh and of couuurrrrssseeeeee the people in front of us had to have issues and need them sorted....sigh.
The chap we dealt with was probably stressed so I tried to forgive his attitude.....
Me: Ummm why are you charging our credit card $1700???
Him: You may have charges and I cant find that you have paid a deposit
Me: But here is the reciept
Him: Your not listening to me....
Thats was as far as he got as I was seriously polite as you would all know me to be and I said ..."No stop please and and please dont speak to me like that as I am listening or I would not have heard you say you are charging $1700 to my credit card"
I am not a big fan of uppity people who try to treat me like an idiot.
Me: Thanks so much ~ this is a super start to our so called Bellagio Wedding Experience.
I thanked him for his time and smiled pleasantly and walked away. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr DONT EXPECT A TIP LOVE!!!!

We dragged our baggage upstairs to Floor 19 room 19010. The view out of our window is nothing short of amazing and the room itself is bloody gorgeous!!!!
We decided to do a reccie downstairs and see whats what. Mr Fab walked around for what seemed like an hour with me trailing behind him. He finally settled on a machine and started playing. He kept putting those $20's in and I plodded along on my Panda machine which happened to be the one next to him. He said it was boring...hmmmmm well after the first 86 free games he kinda started to pay attention............It gave you a choice of either taking the free games OR taking the chance option of an amount of coins. The next time it won 265 yep 265 free games and I pointed to the screen at the Choice option which would give you anything from 1000 ($10) coins OR 99000 coins. Well it seems my finger must have brushed the touch screen which up until that time we didnt know it was a touch screen...
Mr Fabs Face: *blink blink blink*
Me: Oh bugggerbugggerbugger
Machine: KACHING 99000
Us: YEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWW
Mr Fab was then my new bestie and moved over to "help me" play.......
We then decided to go and find somewhere to eat and The Buffet was packed at 4.30 in the afternoon so we went to Cafe Bellagio. Quite nice.
Back upstairs and on the turned down bed was a note from the Manager welcoming us and an absolutely divine box of hand made truffles in a red Bellagio Box......tooooooo scrumptious!!!
Tomorrow we are off to find the suit for Mr Fab for The Wedding. We also have to go to the Nevada Court House to get the marriage license *rolls eyes*. We are both buggered so its off to bed and get ready for a huge day. *mwah* Miss you all!

3 comments:

  1. Tres amazing. I now know where I MUST go for our next holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your initial rude treatment. Hoping that you both have an amazing time in Vegas and beyond- you truly deserve it! Missing you lots, loving reading this, almost feels like we're all there sharing this experience with you <3 love to you both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No excuse for the rudeness, but chocolate always helps!!!! Can't wait for tomorrows episode!!! Have a wonderfully fabulous time!!!!

    ReplyDelete