Friday 23 March 2012

Its the Same but Different......

I have been remiss in not mentioning ~ the toilets and light switches. They are all back to front. They flick up for on instead of down and the toilets flush backwards. Yep ~ completely did my head in after the first order of number two business was completed. I have reached the stage where I have to close the lid and not look.....swirling mass of....*ugh*We have decided to stay in tonight and Mr Fab wants to try room service. Bless him. He is getting quite upset because the people cant seem to understand why he needs a million sugar satchels and a million coffee thingos. We have a sort of cute little coffee machine which takes a little tray with a coffee bag in it. Its fine for me but he does so like his coffee.
I wanted to add a couple more pics from Rodeo Drive to show you how clean and gorgeous it was. The people look amazing as well and its quite easy to pick the regulars and then the peasants like us. I took the Guess ones for our friend Corinna and the Prada one for Miss Vicki.
We are thinking we may go to Hollywood tomorrow and do the Universal Tour along with the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I actually have enjoyed walking about and just looking at everything. The picture of the car is one that is apparently worth a million dollars or something. It was pretty cool but .................................*shrug*. Must be a boy thing.

2 comments:

  1. PS: NO we did not buy you girls anything......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting car lol!!! I think it is a boy thing too lol!!!

    ReplyDelete