Tuesday 20 March 2012

Its Begins......

Good Morning Fab People! Yep you guessed it ~  could not get to sleep last night and have been up with the birds this morning. Actually no birds were even awake! I have been thinking about how much we will miss this little fella!
I was thinking about him last night as everytime I thought about this extravaganza I thought I would throw up........
Not because I am afraid or nervous ~ just worried sick I have forgotten some small detail in the absolute plethora of crap that had to be done for the Fabulous Scents Does America Trip Of A Lifetime. 18 Months in Production to now finally make it to the Big Screen.....
I have checked the weather this morning and the gorgeous Corinna did a reccie out to see if the creeks were up on the Airport road yesterday and so far still good. Not sure what we will do if we cant get out of Moranbah Airport this morning at 8.35am. Well yes I do but the thought of a 11 hour drive to Brisbane does absolutely NOTHING for me.....
The journey begins with Vicki driving us out at around 7.30. Catch plane ~
( theplanewilllandtheplanewilllandtheplanewillland) to Brisbane and then just hanging about till we leave on the Motel shuttle at 6 am tomorrow morning.
Well ~ I have done everything I can possibly do and the rest is up to us ~ Let the Journey begin.......


No comments:

Post a Comment