Sunday 25 March 2012

Next Stop ~ Vegas...Ohhhh yeah

Today is overcast and grainy for want of a better word. Its actually quite chilly. Actually had to buy a windcheater yesterday as I was freezing. Wont go astray I am sure. We picked up the hire car and I gotta tell you we both had a minor nervous breakdown driving on the wrong side of the road. We went around in circles doing laps ~  turn right ,turn right, turn right ,till Mr Fab decided to be brave and do some left turns!!! Woot woot!! We could not drive to Vegas doing only right turns bahahahahaha. I had to take some snaps of the car as it is seriously hilarious. Its a Nissan Cube and looks like a little box on wheels. Pop the muscular *cough blink* Mr Fab inside and I could not stop laughing. Its a bit like seeing Arnold in a Volkswagon........
Drives well and has plenty of room. Took Mr F about maybe 20 minutes to start to feel comfortable with the various dials and handling of the car. He now says he is good to go but a little to nervous to negotiate the heavy traffic.
This afternoon Heather Leach and I finally  connected. Now I met Heather ~ as weird as it sounds ~ about 3? or 4? years ago playing a game on Facebook called Yoville. We kinda connected. I have been asked if I am nervous about meeting Mish Stochl as we are basically internet mates. Nope not at all.  Heather and I didnt pause for breathe!!!! Mr Fab and I are definitely extending our time in San Fransisco to make sure we get more time with Heather and her hubby Rob. <<<< Pic proves we actually met and drank Margaritas and Californian wine (DAMN if I am not enjoying the Californian wine). I also gave her a Fabulous Scents Palm Pillar.......... taking it from the Mish Stochl housewarming supply. (Sorry Mish but Heather didn't mind bahahahahahahahaha).It was really quite odd as I have never experienced meeting someone and feeling like "you saw them last week". Does that make sense? It was not even vaguely uncomfortable and it all flowed. The conversation jumped around at an amazing place but it all made perfect sense.
Tonight is staying in and having room service which we have figured out is wayyyyyy cheaper and far more economical than eating out.
Tomorrow ~ the journey to The Wedding Begins.........
PS: Missing our boy very very much.

1 comment:

  1. Hahhhahahahaha! I just saw Ronnie in the car on the big screen. Oh I do need a copy of this pic! :D

    ReplyDelete